Book an osteopathic appointment online
To book an appointment, please click on the form and check the availability on our online agenda, 24/7 service. The clinic is open from Monday to Friday between 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM and on Saturday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
For a same day appointment or any other question, please call our office, available Monday to Friday (8 AM to 6 PM).
Tel: +41 (0)21 320 28 28
Only for an emergency or a home visit, please call me directly at 078 885 52 98
Note, if your insurance is Visana please take an appointment only with Boris Hueber.
COVID-19 safety measures
You have : breathing difficulties, flu symptoms like fever or caught or you do not feel well, please postpone your appointment and contact your doctor. Older people, over 65 years old, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as obesity, asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus.
Before and during your session, we will ask you:
- To wear a mask
- To wash and/or sanitise your hands
- To be on time and not enter the clinic before the scheduled appointment, to maintain social distancing in the waiting room
- To come on your own, whenever possible
- We will take your body temperature at the start of the session using a forehead thermometer
For your information and safety:
- We take our body temperature every morning
- We wear KN 95 high protective mask
- We are cleaning table and treatment surfaces between each patient.
- We aerate treatment rooms regularly
We are looking forward to welcome you, you can be confident that you will receive a safe and a high quality treatment.
Boris Hueber Osteopath
Rue du Grand-Chêne 6 Ι 2nd floor Ι 1003 Lausanne
The clinic is located in the center of Lausanne, near the train station, in front of the prestigious Lausanne Palace Hôtel.
Bus: Saint-François stop 1,2,4,6,7,8,9,16 and 17 Montbenon stop 12, 13 and 66
Metro: M1 and M2 Flon stop, elevator Flon-Passerelle (Grand-Chêne/Grand-Pont).
Car: Parkings Saint-François, Lausanne Palace and Montbenon (5mn by foot).